BreadEx: June ’21
** Important updates:
1. This June, Gift a BreadEx subscription to a friend for free! Yes, you read that right – when you subscribe for BreadEx June, you can gift a subscription to a friend at zero cost to you or them! Just purchase more than one subscription and the discount will be applied automatically when you check out the cart. Please fill in your own details on order form, and add your friend’s details in the comment section. We will need the following details for your friend: Name, Address (with Zip), Mobile Number and Email address
2. Introducing BreadEx Pantry: Many of you asked how you can order some daily consumption products along with the artisan and unique breads. Starting this month, we are introducing BreadEx Pantry where you can add some pantry items to your order. We will be offering some sandwich loaves and Olive oil granola as add-on Pantry items in June. Once you order BreadEx subscription, you will be prompted to add pantry items. Just pick the item and quantity, and we will deliver it to your home along with BreadEx delivery.
3. Summer Break: We will be taking a break from 5/23 to 6/9 so that BreadEx team can recharge, rejuvenate and spend time with family. The June subscription will have deliveries on 6/12. 6/19, 6/26 and 7/3. ____________________________________________________________________________________________
In June, we will start with a trip to Russia to celebrate Russian Day (June 12), followed by celebrating the most important men in our lives – our dear Dads on Father’s Day weekend. Then, we will make a trip to Sweden and slow down to enjoy some coffee and cakes (“Fika”: look it up!)) before we come back to the USA and celebrate the US Independence on 4th of July weekend. As always, we hope our breads & baked goods will bring the entire family together at the breakfast table to explore the breads from all around the world.
You can choose one of the following two options:
- BreadEx – This is our standard offering, and it includes 4 gourmet breads + Cake slices delivered to your doorstep. Each bread/loaf is good for 3-4 people while the cake slice is a single serving.
BreadEx Plus – With BreadEx Plus, each week your bread will come with a hand crafted spread, dip or accompaniment to elevate your breakfast experience. Each spread/dip will come in an 8 Oz pack and will be good for 7-8 servings.
All our products – breads, cakes, treats and spreads/dips – are made fresh every week with pure, artisan ingredients and have no preservatives or colors.
If you are new to BreadEx, the concept is simple. You subscribe for a month, and we deliver breads to your doorsteps every Saturday morning. All breads are hand made in small batches and delivered in a contactless way. Please see our FAQs for more details, or just email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- For the June ’21 Subscription, we will deliver breads on June 12, June 19, June 26 and July 3.
Russian Day: Russian piroshki (stuffed with potato & dill) + Bird Cherry Cake
Delivery: 12 Jun
Father's Day: Cheddar-Chive-Beer Scones + Chocolate-Bailey's cake
Delivery: 19 Jun
Swedish Fika: Kardemummabullar (Cardamom buns) + Swedish Gooey Chocolate Cake
Delivery: 26 Jun
4th of July: Brioche Burger Buns + Peach upside down cake
Delivery: 3 Jul